We love our kale chips around here (yes, even the kids). And, they really couldn't be much easier to make!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prep 1 bunch of kale (wash, cut off thick ribs, tear into 1-2 inch pieces) or just buy the already-prepped bag in your local store's produce section.
3. Plop it into a bowl and add 1 Tbs. minced garlic and 1 Tbs. olive oil. Stir to coat.
4. Throw it all onto a baking pan. (The pieces can be touching, but spread them as best you can.)
5. Bake for 5-7 minutes. Stir (and remove any browning pieces) and bake for another 2-3 minutes or until crisp and edges are lightly browned.
8. Pat yourself on the back. Your kids just ate kale!