This is definitely not peak egg-sale season. We've been out of school due to icy roads for a week now, so few people are venturing forth and visiting our front porch. The ladies who call the chicken wagon home are not taking any days off, though, so eggs are really backing up around here.
So, I offered eggs for dinner -- cooked to order. And each of the 5 of us requested them cooked a different way. So, if you find yourself in an egg rut, consider one of these 5 options next time.
1. Whole wheat egg sandwich (3 whites, one yolk) with mayo
2. Egg white omelet with sautéed spinach and mushrooms and parmesan
3. Egg burrito with sour cream, shredded cheddar, and raw mushrooms
4. Egg biscuit (with rabbit ears)
5. Scrambled eggs with salt and honey
Any guesses as to whose are whose? ;)