Let us consider all the ways yesterday's yard sale was a success:
1. The weather was absolutely gorgeous!
2. I got rid of enough stuff that the leftovers fit neatly into my van and were hauled in the afternoon to the donation center (translation: nothing unwanted made its way back into the house).
3. The kids each sold a few things and now have some spending money.
4. I sold enough stuff to purchase (through Heifer International) a goat for a family in need. (We love to buy goats for others since we know firsthand how great they can be!)
5. I was able to multi-task and reorganize/clean out the garage in between helping shoppers.
6. I enjoyed some fun conversation with fellow neighbors.
7. It was all finished and cleaned up by noon, plenty of time for my little helper to have a nap!
Yep, an excellent yard sale, if you ask me!
A special thank you to Tami, Howard, and Teresa for helping out with the clothing rack! I so appreciate it!